Aug 8, 2013

Painting and stuff

 I finally finished this little pink cat! I've been slowly working on this one (off and on) for the past 2 months. Sadly I lost my WIP photos and most of the final pictures I did take turned out blurry. So this is all I have to show you.
 I'm thinking of doing a few more colourful cats in this style, what you think?
And while I was painting I also ended up painting some old frames and other things that needed a touch of paint. This ones my favourite 'transformation'. The picture looks much better with a clean frame. The great thing about this is when I get bored of it, I can repaint the frame again (maybe yellow next time?) to give it a new look.

6 comments:

  1. i love the kitty! it's so fun and colorful, definitely do more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, it's all really bright! Keep 'em comin'

    S&R
    http://www.CattailDown.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/TheRucksackRefinery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorful cat, your posts remind me of how much I need to get making and painting! Back to work with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...