Sep 19, 2013

Instagram update

 1.) One of the small paintings I've started. I really like how the background turned out. I'm thinking I might do a bunch of these, but with watercolour.
2.) My hair is still blueish-green. I've been doing pretty good with not washing my hair everyday and using dry shampoo. Here I pined half my hair down to see if I could pull off the half shaved look.
3.) Cute picture of Captain. Enough aid.
4.) I've been going to this salvation army store for a while now. I always find some cool mugs. Sadly I didn't pick up one of these. And I am kicking myself for it.
5.) Another mug picture because I've been getting into teas a lot. Have one everyday almost. And I'm sure I'll be having more tea, more often once it gets colder.
6.) I cut a bunch of my leftover fabric, to be made into bows. That pile of fabric should make just over 100 bows and I'm still going to be shopping for more fabric soon. So exciting!!
7.) I rag rolled/rag curled my hair. It worked! Also, new sweater.
8.) And Justin has been making us soup about twice a week. It's always so good and healthier than what I usually want to eat. :]

7 comments:

  1. I loved that picture of your puppy with it's legs crossed when I saw it on instagram! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know. he knows how to get me. :P

      Delete
  2. I've been making SO much soup lately, too. It's so easy and I'm in super autumn cooking mode. Also, your dog's crossed legs are hilarious/adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, once it starts getting a little cooler out, I feel like baking and cooking. I just want to be in the kitchen. So weird.

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks so perfect. It's so cute when it's all curly. And I love your Batgirl mug. So Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so perfect. It's so cute when it's all curly. And I love your Batgirl mug. So Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those mugs are so cute! i also love your blue and curly hair! ah, so darling!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...