Sep 9, 2013

Tribal Bear + WIP

I don't really have much to say about this painting. I wanted to do a bear, so I did. And I like how it turned out. I feel like I'll be painting a lot...
In other news...I've been sick off and on since Fan Expo and it sucks. First I though it was a cold. Then it turned into strep throat. Then I thought I was good for a few days... and then my throat started hurting again, like a lot. Went back to the doctor and now he says it might be allergies. I've never been allergic to anything, except maybe mosquito bites but that doesn't count. So now all I can do is drink lots of tea and take allergy pills. What a life.
Anyways, as usual there are a few WIP pictures below.
Now on to the next painting!

12 comments:

  1. I love him so much. Look at his fancy bow tie. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see your process .....he turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always love seeing the process of artists. Probably my favourite part.

      Delete
  3. This is incredible! I always wished that I had artistic talent.
    And Im sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually do feel better now. Guess those allergy pill worked. :]

      Delete
  4. I love it, especially the face of the bear. I love the intricate detail there. How long did it take you to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had it on my table for about a month. But I didn't work on it everyday. So I guess it took me about a week to do?

      Delete
    2. That's not bad (says the girl who knows nothing about painting). ;) Are you going to hang it up or sell it?

      Delete
    3. haha, the longest part was his face. I usually hang up my paintings for a bit then try to sell them. :]

      Delete
  5. Love all the detail on his face!
    And the cute bow tie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...