Oct 21, 2013

Thrift dump

 It's been a while since I last shared some of my thrifty finds. I haven't had any big thrifting trips lately (I want to make a big thrift haul video!) but I do go about once or twice a week and pick up small things here and there.
 Check out this awesome unicorn planter! It's pretty big and I sorta got it because I wanted to repaint it. But now I'm thinking I might just leave it as is.
 A pretty plant pot. I love the flowers on it. Reminds me of my grandparents.
 Here is a huge mushroom jar. And this picture doesn't do a good enough job of showing you how big it actually is. You need two hands to hold this baby. Still don't know what to do with this... maybe I'll keep my sewing stuff in it?
 A very small cup. I just really liked the simple pattern on it. We've been using it to hold our dipping sauces.
 Another very small thing. I grab this glass dome because I thought I'd like to display something cute but I don't really have anything that small. I gave it to Justin and he put one of his mini action figures in it. And then put the whole thing in his glass case. Haha.
And I found a bunch of cute mushroom cups one day. I ended up only getting two of them. (In case one of them breaks. It happens a lot.) I did a bad job photographing this one.... the other side of the cup is way prettier!

And that's what I've found so far. Have you found anything cool lately?

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, greetings from Northern Ontario. I love thrifting too!! I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. eep, that unicorn planter is the best, I think you should leave it as it is, so cute! (although I'm sure it will cute re-painted too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a score! i so wish i would've stumbled upon that unicorn planter! especially since my new office is unicorn themed haha way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, girl, you are on fire! I want that glass dome/stand but if your guy used it to display action figures I guess I'll let it go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such great thrift finds! Definitely needing to get myself to a thrift shop soon :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that unicorn planter, ahh I love it! I have had an obsession with unicorns ever since I was little! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...