Oct 30, 2013

Toronto Zombie Walk 2013

 Ah, another year, another Zombie Walk. Probably one of my favourite years going. Tania came over for a few days and came with me to the Zombie Walk. It was her first time. I think she enjoyed herself, but it was super cold. The coldest Zombie Walk I've ever gone to. Even last year wasn't this bad. It rained and it was super windy. I decorated my cupcake costume from last year with some zombie-like things and went as a Zombie cupcake. I think this might be my Zombie Walk costume forever. It still needs some touching up, plus I want to add something. But good enough for now.
Below are a few pictures I took during the day. Not too many because I was busy walking or trying to stay warm.
 At the Zombie Walk, with some fresh blood on.
Braaaaains! The Sugar Spot was also there. This was the first year our Zombie Walk had food vendors. I think a lot of people enjoyed it.
 We went inside for a bit to keep warm. Lots of other zombies were thinking the same thing,
 The crowd got bigger and bigger. A good sign because I thought less people would show up because of the bad weather.
  And Rick Mercer was there. I'm not a fan because I don't really know who he is but Tania was excited.
 End of the walk. Yes, super tired.

If you're interested, check out past Zombie Walk posts here.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you looked so fabulous!!! Prettiest zombie ever for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, your hair color is amazing
    I love the green! it suits your skin very well

    anyway, I love your costume!
    looks like a great Zombie Walk!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costume looked amazing. Whats with the naked dude and thing 1 and 2. Hahahah Those cupcakes look soo rad. Bet they tasted better than they looked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The naked dude went as Borat. (lol) And Thing 1 and Thing 2, I don't know. I've noticed as the Zombie Walk gets more and more popular I'm seeing more people just coming and dressing up as whatever. It's supposed to be a 'Zombie' Walk... I better see dead looking people or at least scary looking costumes... but ohwell.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those brain cupcakes are so cute! ah, i wish i would have made them yesterday!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah those brain cupcakes are so fun and you make a cute zombie lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...