Oct 14, 2013

What I wore: Princess Mononoke

Details
Hair bow: Ardene
Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: Gift - TeeFury
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Payless or Walmart?

Truthfully I don't remember where I got these moccasins from. It's safe to say, that they are probably from Walmart or Payless. Same goes for the pants, I've had them for a while... Not 100% sure they're from H&M but I'm pretty sure.
Anyways, on to the awesome t-shirt! Justin is a pretty big fan of TeeFury, (we love t-shirt sites!) he checks the site regularly. And he saw this design up one day and got it for me. Obviously I was super excited when he showed it to me, it's such a nice design. I love it!

P.S. The last picture makes me laugh. When I saw it on my camera I knew I'd be posting it. Got to have at least one silly/funny faced picture for good measure, right?

6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...