Nov 16, 2013

Old Juice Box Photos

 I had another roll developed and it ended being mostly very under exposed shots. When will I learn that the juice box camera is best used outside! Anyways, here are a few of the good ones.
 On one of my walks with the dog.
 A sun rise. I try to watch at least one sun rise every summer.
 I don't know why, I just like this picture. Yes it is very dark but the burn, plus Justin and the row of our DVDs... just awesome.
One of Tania's visits from last year (or maybe the year before?) Looks like we're on a bus. Maybe we're heading to the mall or the zoo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's some DVD collection. Very cool :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...