Nov 5, 2013

Tribal Sloth + WIP

 Here he is, my tribal sloth painting! I am in love with him. Isn't he the most colourful thing ever? I must admit though, I am not happy with my choice in protective coating. It changed the colour of the wood canvas too much... but I guess it could be worse.

I always forget to put the paintings details on here. We'll might as well start now.
This was done using acrylic paints on a 30x22.5cm wooden canvas. It also has a thin layer of protective varnish.
Below are a few more detailed shots. I love that face!
 And here are a few WIP photos. As usual I took more photos in the beginning and along the way, got too into my painting and forgot to take pictures... and then remembered.
What do you think? I'm already thinking of what animal to do next. For some reason I am very into narwhals.
But I am open to suggestions as to what animal I should try to paint in the tribal pattern/style next!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh my cuteness!!!!!!!!! I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY love it!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that detail. Those little eyeballs in the fur. My girl you are crazy talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute, I love the detail in this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...