Dec 3, 2013

Something for you!

For this month only!
 If you use the code: HEYBABY on any of my ad spots, you'll get it for free for 30 days. 
Yes. FREE. No catch.

EDIT: Please apply for the small ad spots now, looks like all the medium ones have been filled. Once all the spots are filled I cant accept anymore and will have to reject them, sorry guys.

Obviously I have limited space, so first come, first serve. (And yes this includes the big and small ad spots!) I just want to spread some love around in the blog land. I've been having such a great year, online and offline. And I want to do something nice for you guys... or maybe just you. (Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself. Haha) Even if only one person uses this code, it'll be worth it to me.

All you have to do is go to my ads page and pick your size. Then fill in all the info, upload your ad and don't forget the code: HEYBABY.

So, please feel free to advertise your blog OR shop on my blog for free. All I ask is that you only use the code once! Just one ad spot per person please.:]

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...