Dec 18, 2013

What I wore: Minty Dress

Details
Necklace: Ardene (old)
Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Ends
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Urban Planet
Belt: Modcloth

Check out that crazy hair, I'm about to dye it again but it doesn't look that bad, right? (It's okay, I know it doesn't look that great, haha) Not too long ago I found this dress and it fit! I almost never find dresses that fit me right at thrift stores. I think I got it for just under $10, It's a little loose around the waist but nothing a belt can't fix.
Also the shoes from Urban Outfitters, I hardly ever buy from them (especially clothing) because it's so expensive but I found these in the corner one day, on sale from $80 to $20, yes please!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable. I love the colour of that dress and the rad shoes. Can I say your hair is looking extra awesome at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, new hair cut. I love it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...