Dec 30, 2013

What I wore: Nerdy Cat

Details
Sweater: Giant Tiger
Necklace: c/o Eternal Girl
Pants: Old
Boots: Ardene

I don't know why but I really like that second (close up) picture of myself. I just looks like a 'cooler' version of me... How awesome is this cat sweater? And yes Tania found it at Giant Tiger, I always forget that sometimes that place has some awesome stuff and for cheap too. I've been wearing it like crazy, definitely my go-to sweater this winter.
I am also really digging my necklace from Eternal Girl, I haven't gotten any new necklaces in a while, and this one is so pretty. I just love the design. There are a lot of other really cute designs in the shop too, go check them out! My favourites are; this, this and this.

Anyways, I'm sure a lot of you guys are still relaxing with family and friends and/or gearing up for New Years, remember to be safe! :]

4 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is awesome. I love the sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best jumper of all time. Why does it have to be so hot in Australia. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your outfit :) the sweater with the necklace and the boots fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the sweater! Thanks for including the necklace :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...