Jan 31, 2014

Got Questions?


I just have to finish some little bits of work here and there but for the most part my break has started! (Woo!) And on my way home yesterday, I got to thinking about the free time I'll have for the next couple of weeks. So why not try some new, fun things on the blog? One of the things I was thinking about doing was a Q&A video (or a post?)

So, do you have any questions for me? About me, the blog, my art or whatever?! 
Have you always wanted to see something on the blog? Because now is the time to ask!

If I get enough questions I'll try to do a video(!) If I get just a few, maybe a blog post? If I get nothing, then that's okay too. I'm not expecting much, just thought it would be fun.

Ask any questions in the comments below, on facebook or email me, angelszafranko(at)hotmail(dot)com.

2 comments:

  1. What inspired you to start making your illustrations and collaborating it with your blog?
    Maybe a cliche question, but I'm honestly curious. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you work in different mediums which is your favorite right now and why?
    love your illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...