Jan 10, 2014

Grojband goes Sailor Moon again...

My first digital doodle of the year and it's (the rare) fan art. Ha! I actually sketched this around the same time I did the first drawing of 'Grojband goes Sailor Moon' (back in Aug 2013!) but never got around to doing anything with it. I looked around for my original sketch but couldn't find it...I think I posted the sketch on Tumblr but too lazy to look there. You know how my sketches are... messy.
Anyways I decided to do this as a sort of warm up, to get back into using my cintiq. I really like how it turned out. I got lazy with the line work but I think it turned out pretty neat.
New episodes of season one should be coming out some time this month. I think they're planning to air the new episodes in the States in March and September for Canada. :[
I'm so excited because those episodes are awesome and some of my favourites! My favourite part about all this is seeing all the GIF's posted on Tumblr. You better believe I'll be reblogging the shots I worked on.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So perfect. I love it. Their facial expressions are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...