Jan 6, 2014

Panda in Tribal Sweater

 So I've had this Tribal Panda (wearing a tribal sweater) done for a while now, just kept forgetting to take some pictures of it. (And these pictures are a bit old anyways) I know for a fact I will have prints made of the Tribal Sloth painting I did earlier, but I'm not so sure about this one. I may just sell it and get no prints made of it. It's not that I don't like this painting, I just don't 'love it'.
But I do really love his little collar!
Same details as the other painting, done with acrylic paints on a 30x22.5cm wood canvas.

I have a little owl painting half finished and I already started sketching out a Tribal Shark too! So I am still working on stuff, I just slowed down a bit because of Holidays and work.

9 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I love the texture in his face, the sweet little color, and the smiley cupcakes/houses(?) in the print :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your panda turned out so cute! I love the loads of pretty colors and the textures! Wonderful work <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. way too cute!
    I love the sweater - I want to figure out a way to knit that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail in that jumper is amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful. How much?, I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, how much?, I want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would have to figure out how much shipping is and all that, depending on where you are located. If you're really interested please email me at angelszafranko(at)hotmail(dot)com and we can talk about it some more.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...