Jan 13, 2014

Sketchbook Sketches

It's been so long since I've posted some sketches from my sketchbook. It looks like I only really do it now once or twice a year If I'm lucky. Most of my artwork is done using my cintiq, which is fine... but it doesn't have the same feel. Well here a a couple of sketches I did during Christmas break.
I love how she turned out. I can see her with red or blonde hair.
This one didn't turn out so great but something about her face I really like...
My favourite. This bear wearing a tribal scarf turned out so cute! Can't wait to clean him up and get some prints made of him.
A rough sketch of my plans for a tribal pattern deer. Lines are guides for the rows of designs. Still some tweaking to do but can't wait to get started on this one.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sketches!!
    For some reason, I really love the deer. I have no like towards deer...which means you did a damn good job! Haha.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks. That makes me very happy. :]

      Delete
  2. Love your sketches! I've gotta make use (more) of my sketchbook! Love you polar bear with the tribal scarf, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Especially that bear, he reminds me of my little brother for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2nd one and the bear is awesome!!! I love animals wearing scarfs sometimes I draw them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...