Jan 30, 2014

Sponsor in February

Guys, February is going to be a great month! Let me tell you why. First of all, all the stuff I said in my Life Lately post! Finishing a great job, and starting a new one soon. But before the new job starts I get a little over a month off to do whatever I want! I'll be doing some new paintings, watching some new movies, sewing some new things, fabric shopping, maybe some thrifting, updating my shop and so more!
I expect Feb to be a fun filled month, so why not come along for the ride? Check out my Ads page for more info. I also added a new size. Now there is a large ad space available at an affordable price. I am also accepting a few ad swaps through my small ads. (Please contact me first) I accept both blogs and businesses. :]

0 comment(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...