Jan 14, 2014

Total Drama Island Credits

So I haven't done a post yet about my job/work on Total Drama All Stars and Total Drama: Pahkitew Island (seasons 5 and 6) because we're still finishing up season 6. But Total Drama All Stars has aired already. And I always go and try to look at the credits for my name. Because that is what I do, I like seeing my name in credits on shows I've worked on.
Well there I am, third name under 'Animators'. Yes my name is spelt wrong, it happens a lot and I am at peace with it. Haha.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh that's so awesome! They should spell it right tho hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they spelt it wrong. Hahahha. Congratulations. I can't wait to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so exciting!!! even if they spelled your name wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG!! You're part of this?! This is like my fave cartoon ever I've watched every season like twice that's so insane, holy crap. You guys are amazing just saying

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...