Feb 6, 2014

Cleaned Studio Area!

 I decided that I would do a good cleaning of my studio (work) area. Well, and the whole damn apartment too because we are messy people. I was smart enough to take a before photo with my phone and below I took some more detailed pictures with my actual camera after I had finished. It took me about 3 hours to clean it all. Re-organized everything and got rid of a bunch of stuff. It's not perfect but it's so much better now.
 So clean and look, almost nothing on the floor!
 The white table is actually Justin's animation table (for paper animation) but we never use it. So he flattened the table for me and I'm turning into my fabric cutting and sewing table.
 The shelve took me the longest to clean. It has a lot of stuff on it. From the bottom we have most of our paints. Mostly acrylics. Then I put some of Justin's print boxes so they wouldn't be on the floor with the dog hair.
 Followed by my 'craft' shelf. Full of glues, glitter, tape, pencils, sewing stuff... etc. Second from the stop I have my packing supplies for my shop, along with my prints. And the top has things that I barely touch so they wouldn't be in the way. I have a big munny up there that I still haven't painted. I know, shame on me!
 My bullion boards got a good cleaning too. They had a lot of crap on them, like business cards and just weird things I collected and needed to pin up there. But now I have room for new stuff!
And lastly, my desk/table. Where all the magic happens!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I just did a big clean/re-organizing myself. Sometimes it's hard to work surrounded by clutter. A clean space, where you actually know where everything is, makes it so much easier to get things done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I agree! Next is the bed room, oh so messy in there!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I love cleaning, it is always such an accomplishing feeling when you are done too. And what an amazing crafting space, I wish I had something like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's our dinning room but we don't ever eat on a table so we got rid of our dinning set and I took over the room. :]

      Delete
  3. wow good for you for cleaning your work area, I need to do that lol
    I haven't painted the munny that i have either, hope your cleaner space inspires you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, already feelin super inspired to get some painting and sewing done!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...