Mar 29, 2014

Heading to The Bazaar of the Bizarre!

I just finished packing up my mini suit case and remembered I never made a post about this. It might be a bit late but, oh well... I am heading to the 'The Bazaar of the Bizarre: Circus Side Show 2014' tomorrow (Sunday). I've never been to this show but when I found it a few months ago, and looked through some pictures online, it was way too interesting to pass up. So why not?! 

I'm a bit nervous because I don't know what to expect. This will be my first show where it's not superhero or anime themed. You know what I mean? This is just a show to sell your artwork and handmade things. The weirder and cooler, the better. Justin will be there with me to keep me company and help out.

I know I don't have many people following me that live in Canada, much less Toronto but if you are in Toronto on Sunday, come down to the show. It's on 6 Noble Street (Pia Bouman School For Ballet) and the show runs 11am - 8pm.I'll be in Studio B... I don't know if that is on a different floor or just a different room but I guess we'll find out!

Anyways, wish me luck. I've already seen a few postings from other sellers that are going so I hope I make a bit of money so I can buy some of their stuff. Bat stuff, guys... bat stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Suddenly I find myself wishing I was in Toronto...have a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...