Mar 7, 2014

More Hair Bows!

By the time you see this, we'll be on our way to the Toronto ComiCon. Our March Con! Since we did pretty well at last years Toronto ComiCon, we decided we'd go again. Here are a bunch of new bows ready for all the conventions that we have planned for this year. We have two big ones coming up in the summer time! (And I have 2 - 3 smaller ones.) Depending how we do at this one I might be making more. I don't want to over do it but I also don't want to run out, so I guess we'll see... I think my favourite fabrics from these is probably the galaxy and skeleton ones. So cool! Who doesn't love some cute fabric? You can see the other bows I made here. I still have a lot of these ones left.

In other news, I've decided that from now on I'll only be selling my prints online. Local conventions and shows will be mostly for bows and possibly small paintings. (Or specialty prints?) I feel like I'm reaching more of my 'target' online than I do at most of these shows. Not that I never sold any prints but I wasn't selling many and I was selling them very little. (I was barely making any money, basically giving them away!) And I think my art is worth more... which is hard for me to say because I have a super hard time with pricing. But I work hard on my artwork, I put a lot of time and love into them.

Anyways my point is that I'm excited to see how the year goes for me and my online shop. So far so good! While I'm away this weekend at the ComiCon I'd like to offer you guys a 10% discount with the code CON2014. You can use it on anything in my shop. I'll be taking the code down on Monday morning and anything purchased over this weekend will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Wish us luck!

7 comments:

  1. So many bows!! and so cute. c:
    I definitely have to invest in one of these when I get some cash. XD

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are a bow making machine! i hope you do well @ comicon
    I know what you mean about pricing your artwork ...it is hard, but you are right in pricing it for the time you put into it is worth it and i think there is market for everything and the internet makes it easier to find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, its true... internet does make a lot of things easier lol.

      Delete
  3. Dude you can crank bows out like it's nobodies business. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I rather make them in big batches like this, and just spend a weekend finishing them all up.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Found you on Etsy, love your stuff! These bows are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, SO MANY BOWS! Love them :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...