Mar 1, 2014

This is not a toy exhibit

A couple of days ago we visited the 'This is not a toy' exhibit. It was cute and fun! Totally inspired me to find my blank munny and think about painting it something cool. Anyways here are some pictures I took around the exhibit.

Look at all the munny's! I never realized how many there are out there. After this we headed to Silver Snail to see if they had any blank ones for sale. We were all excited to paint our own. It would be so cool to get to design one, like one that gets sold in stores. Oh, I can dream...

9 comments:

  1. That looks awesome!!
    I love the Gorillaz figurines. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a cool exhibit! So many munnys! :D

    peppanip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were 3 other shelves like that one. Full of munnys!

      Delete
  3. Ah, how fun! I love the beatles ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun :) thanks for sharing! I have a blank hippo munny that i have been thinking about painting

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun :) thanks for sharing! I have a blank hippo munny that i have been thinking about painting

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much awesome. I love the Hellboy figure. I hope you do get a Munny figure and paint it. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoah, that looks awesome!
    I bought a blank Munny from the MoMA in 2009 and still haven't decorated it yet. Just waiting for the right inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...