Apr 3, 2014

The Bazaar of the Bizarre

Over the weekend I sold at a new art show, The Bazaar of the Bizarre. It was a fun day, a very long day but a super fun day. I want to start off by saying thanks to all the nice comments I got on my first post about me going to the show! Means a lot to me. The show was fun, it was in a small building and the event was in three rooms. They had a few events going on during the day, nothing too big but fun stuff like belly dancers, food samples, balloon animals, etc. I probably missed a lot because most of that stuff was happening in the first room.
A quick shot of my table set up near the end of the day.
Hey check me out, look at how tired I look. Maybe because I was exhausted. I guess I didn't sleep that well. The day before we went out for dinner and stayed out a bit too late at a friends house. Anyways I was passing out during the show. Like, eyes feeling heavy... face twitching... blinking a lot to try to 'look' awake while people walked by. Oh it was bad. I got Justin to get me an energy drink and it only helped a little. But lets look at the positives!

This show is/was very easy to get to! It was just a one day event, which is nice. Sometimes I don't want to do a 4 day show, ya know? I got SO many compliments about my artwork. A lot of people liked my tribal paintings too. I ended up selling two of my mini paintings, which made me super happy! I also sold a couple of hair bows and prints. Overall the show was worth it (money wise), but even if I didn't do so well I'd still want to come back because of how nice and awesome everyone was. Totally going to look out for future shows to do through this group.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! your booth looks great and I'm glad it was a good show, 1 day shows seem to be the best (energy wise anyway)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...