Apr 29, 2014

What I Wore: Witchy

Details
Hat: Ardene
Necklace: old, possibly Ardene?
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Modcloth
Bag: Thrifted

I have nothing else to post this week so another outfit post for you!And no shoes. I actually really like walking around bare foot. Once it gets slightly warm out I'm all about the no shoes. I've been wearing this skirt a lot, just changing the top. (This one week, I think I wore it like 4 times?!) Can't go wrong with a black skirt, especially when it has pockets! I love this one so much that I've been thinking of getting another one, maybe in brown or green?
Not much else to say about this one, It's just a very comfortable outfit.

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is perfect! I love this casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love the print on your top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...