May 19, 2014

25% in the shop!

Hey guys!! I am feeling pretty good! Just made my first dress, and I'm getting excited about the upcoming conventions...plus it's getting warmer and warmer here. Anyways I wanted to spread the love around. Get 25% off everything in my shop with the code LOVEMAY (until May 24th). Perfect timing for anyone that has been eyeing a print or hair bow. Check out the shop here!

Not only will you be supporting me and my art (I always need more art supplies) but you'll also be helping by making room (in the shop and in my apartment) for new stuff!

P.S. I know not everyone's interested in getting prints or maybe you're tight on money. If you want to help, please spread the word about the sale/discount via social media sites. It seriously helps so much!! Thank you!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...