May 2, 2014

Review: April Movies


Captain America: The Winter Soldier
This movie was a lot of action. A lot! Although there were some points in the movie were the camera was shaking and moving so fast and then you hear a 'punching sound effect' and then a guy laying on the ground really quick. And I'm like... I guess someone got punched? I came to see a movie, I wanna see the punches! It wasn't all like that just some parts. The fight scenes with each main character were awesome. So well done. A lot of "Ohhh, that move was cool!" I never got really into the movie, like end of my seat... but it was still really good. Just putting it out there that there are two Easter eggs. One at the end of the movie and one at the very end of the credits. The Easter egg at the very end of the credits, isn't worth waiting for. (In my opinion) You can if you want to but you're not learning anything new from that one. 

Recommend? Yes  
Re-watch? Probably
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Oh man, what a fun movie. So strange but in a great way! This is one of those movies I'd love to watch again (and possibly own) just so I can catch anything I might have missed the first time. So many great actors too! I guess if you like Wes Anderson movies then you will like this one. Although I do like a lot of his stuff, I did not 'love' Moonrise Kingdom. I mean I liked it but I didn't get why so many people were obsessed over it. (I remember I seeing it on every other blog at one point. Reviews, costumes, DIYs...) But I will say that I liked this movie a lot more. It had a great story and some other things I liked about it but I won't say because I don't want to spoil anything. Haha, I will say that Ralph Fiennes was great in this. Ugh. So good!!

Recommend? Yes  
Re-watch? Yes

4 comments:

  1. I've been really wanting to see The Grand Budapest Hotel! I've heard some okay reviews for Captain America but it doesn't seem my cup of tea to go and see at the cinema, might be more a dvd experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look like good watches!!
    Thanks for sharing. c:
    Haven't heard of the second before!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the grand Budapest. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch Captain America. I love action in movies but definitely want to see it rather than hear it and guess what happened. I sometimes get dizzy when scenes are too fast haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...