May 28, 2014

What I wore: Roundup 1

If you follow me on Instagram than you've probably already noticed that I've been posting my (almost) daily outfits there. I don't remember what made me want to start but there's a full length mirror at work (I haven't had a full length mirror for about 4 years, still don't have one... and yes it bothers me.) and I come in early enough that usually I have the bathroom to myself long enough to snap a picture.

Anyways I'll probably keep up with posting these, I know eventually I'll not be posting as many outfit pictures because I repeat outfits, a lot. But who knows, this sort of inspires me to mix things up, since I can actually see what I've been wearing lately. Well, these are my favourites from the last week or two. If you see me wearing any tights or leggings and I don't say where they're from it's because I can never remember. It's safe to say they're probably from Walmart or Target though.
1. Hoodie - Gift. Shirt - 6DollarShirts. Jeans - Old Navy. Shoes and Headband - Ardene 2. Cardigan - H&M. Dress - Old Navy. Shoes - Thrifted. Bow - Handmade.
3. Shirt - 6DollarShirts. Skirt - Modcloth. 4. Hoodie - Gift. Dress - Suzy Shier. Shoes - Thrifted.

3 comments:

  1. I love these outfits! So cute! And it's so great that your Canadian and actually shop at the same places as me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we actually have a lot of the same stuff that the US has, just maybe less of it. :P

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...