Jun 12, 2014

Niagara Falls Comic Con Part 2

Here's part 2 of the Niagara Falls Comic Con. For this con, Justin had a bunch of new prints so I only brought my bows, so he could have more table room for his stuff. We sold a lot, Justin even sold one of his paintings. (The screaming batman) The bows were a hit with the girls and a few boys too. Whenever I sell out of a bow or have a good sales day it gets me pumped to go fabric shopping. I have so many ideas now. Anyways here's the rest of the pictures...
I wore my Care Bear dress for most of the con. I mean, why not? it's super bright and fun. The day before we left my petticoat came in. It's the first time I've ever worn one. I really like how this dress looks like, with one on. (So I made sure I got a picture of me wearing it) I don't know if it would work with every dress but for this one, it's a yes!
Fun story, I got complimented and stopped a bunch of times to have my picture taken. One time when I was walking to get snacks, someone in a moving car stopped me for a picture. Ha!
First time I turned the corner I thought this was a dude in a costume. Freaky!
Some very cool cosplayers. I actually didn't see too many. (Nothing compared to Fan Expo) But it seemed like a lot of people that were dressed up didn't go through the artist alley. Bummer.
I found a way to the second floor. This was an hour before the con was closing so it was pretty dead. But look at how bright and colourful it looks!
So that was the basically the Niagara Falls Comic Con. I'd say it's somewhere between how Fan Expo and Toronto Comic Con is. It's busy but not super busy. There was more than enough room for people to move around. Everything was labelled well. No pushy or rude people. And there was a good mix of both Canadians and Americans at this con. Which is very fun! I have nothing bad to say. I really hope we get the chance to go again and watch this con grow. :]

P.S. Hello to the girl that follows me and bought some stickers. I was so flustered that I didn't catch your name. I'm a horrible person. I'm so sorry! >.<

4 comments:

  1. Hello! It was me :) Charity... I'm pretty sure I didn't give you my name actually, I forgot, I always do, so no worries! I love my stickers. I didn't even get home before I added them to my "Art" notebook! They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay! Haha, I forgot to ask, we both failed. Well I'm glad you liked them. Makes me happy. :D

      Delete
  2. Your dress is just too adorable!

    I need to go to more cons! It looks like fun. I've only been to one and the artist alley was way too crowded to actually go to each booth :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable in your dress and your booth looked so fantastic. I love the wonder woman cosplay as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...