Jul 5, 2014

Review: May + June Comic Books

Ms. Marvel
 I went on free comic book day to get the first book of Ms. Marvel and She Hulk but both were unavailable. I did find the 2nd and 3rd books of Ms. Marvel and decided to get those instead. Even thought I haven't read the first book I am still really liking this. I loooove the artwork, the style is so fresh, well to me anyways. I can't wait to keep reading! 

Recommend? Yes! 
Re-read? Yes
Attack on Titan
 I wouldn't mind reading all these, even though I've already watched the first season on Nefllix. I always enjoy a good manga. Plus all the gory pages are awesome to stare at! 

Recommend? Yes 
Re-read? Maybe
 Attack on Titan: Before the Fall
Now this one was interesting. It is, it's own story. Very interesting read. When I finished this one I was like.. 'whaaat, no I want more!' So I guess it got me hooked. I think I'd prefer to keep reading this one over just the regular Attack on Titan one since this one is different. Set in a different year different characters, etc. 

Recommend? Yes 
Re-read? Yes

3 comments:

  1. I am loving Ms Marvel. It is one of my fave series of the year. She is so rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started watching a bit of Attack on Titan! It looks crazy. I'll have to see if I can find Attack on Titan: Before the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started watching a bit of Attack on Titan! It looks crazy. I'll have to see if I can find Attack on Titan: Before the Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...