Jul 8, 2014

Tribal Munny

Four months later and I finally finished my Tribal Munny. Wow, that took longer than I thought it would. Admittedly I wasn't always working on it. I know a bunch of weekends I was off doing other things. Anyways. Look, it's finished now and look how colourful it is! Obviously my favourite part is the head. I put the most work into it.
After I realized I was finished, I had mixed feelings. On one hand I was thinking; 'That took forever. I'll never paint another Munny again.' and on the other I was thinking; 'I can't wait to start another one!' Right now I don't have any more blank vinyls so I'll be focusing my weekends and days off on sewing hair bows and neck ties for conventions that are happening this summer.

8 comments:

  1. Four months! Wow! Definitely looks awesome, though. It must've been hard, just the thought of that much detail is making my hands want to start scribbling all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's why it took me so long to finish. I kept getting frustrated with all the detailing, and wanting to just mess it up. So I took lots of breaks.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! did you use acrylic or oil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is awesome love the eyeballs & ice cream cones and teeth :)
    rows and rows of awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly. The amount of detail is incredible. You are so gosh darn talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all that detail... this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, great work! It came out so awesome!

    -SupaRadDinosaur

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...