Jul 1, 2014

What I wore: Roundup 2

1) Dress - H&M. Cardigan - gift. Belt - Modcloth. Shoes - Payless. 2) Shirt + Skirt - Modcloth. Shoes - Payless.
3) Cardigan + Dress + Tights - H&M. Hair bow - Handmade. Shoes - Payless. 4) Dress - The Embellished Room. Cardigan - Urban Planet. Belt - Modcloth. Flats - Ardene.

As you can see I've been sort of dressing up the the last couple of weeks. I have been wearing that one black skirt from Modcloth like, a lot. I think I may have to get the same one in either brown or red soon. That new stripe dress is my current favourite right now. I kind of want to go back and get another one, just cause it was so cheap and I like it that much!

P.S. Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!! :D

5 comments:

  1. You and your outfits are just too cute!

    It's so tempting to spend money at Modcloth :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I actually don't shop there that much, (or i'd like to think so) but I do browse... a lot!

      Delete
  2. Such cute looks!! The striped dress is awesome. I am really in to stripes at the moment. Aaaand your hair is beyond adorable in the third look :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your hair, it's so completely mermaidy! I looove it with the bow ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. love #3 cardigan and #4 dress with the belt cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...