Jul 21, 2014

What I wore: Roundup 3

 1) Dress - Suzy Shier. Belt - Modcloth. Shoes - Payless. 2) Dress - H&M. Belt - Modcloth. Flats - Ardene.
3) Shirt/Dress? - Katie. Belt - Modcloth. Jeans - Old Navy. Sandals - old. 4) Dress - Thrifted. Belt - from a skirt. Cardigan - Urban Planet. Shoes - Payless.

Here's another little round up of outfits from my Instagram account. It looks like I need to get some more belts to change things up. I just keep wearing the same ones over and over... That pink dress is one of those dresses I really like but I always forget about it for some reason. This is the first time wearing it this year. And that minty dress is actually too big for me but I keep wearing it anyways. Such a good find.

And as you can see I've touched my hair a bit too. Mixed in a bunch of blues and greens. I think around September (when I'll probably need to touch up my hair) I'm going to try orange or pink. :]

5 comments:

  1. Super cute outfits! I love your hair :D You should do orange and pink together! That would look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfits!
    And your hair is just super :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute outfits, especially love the mint dress! ~

    -SupaRadDinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool can't wait to see your new hair color :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...