Aug 25, 2014

Random Fisheye Shots

It's been a while since I've posted any film photos on here. I've had this roll sitting around for a while and finally just had it developed. It was full of pictures of Justin, myself and Cap on different walks. A few winter shots but mostly ones from earlier this year... I think.
Back when Justin had blue hair for a couple of months and I thought it was so cute. but then he got bored of it and shaved it all off, haha. I hate when he shaves his head!
This ones back when I just started dying my hair purple. This is me with messy hair and no make up.
One more of me! This one turned out nice. Must have been from just a few months ago. My hair was still blue plus its just a little shorter in this picture.

Looking back at my film photos tag, I've noticed I use this camera a lot! I guess it's my favourite toy camera. :]

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! i HATE it when travis shaves his head too! i've been telling him how much i love his haircut hoping he won't shave it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...