Dec 3, 2014

Tribal Deer

It's finally done. Almost a year later and it is done! I posted a WIP shot of this guy back in Jan! It doesn't take me that long to make one of these in Photoshop...maybe a couple of months but never a year. I think I just got busy and forgot that I had this one just sitting on my desktop, waiting to be finished. The sad thing is when I opened it up to finish this, this past weekend it was like, 90% done. Anyways eventually there will be prints of this guy available in my shop! :]

As usual, below there are a few close ups of the Tribal Deer...
I was thinking since the Tribal Sloth is one of my best sellers, I may make another one, but in Photoshop. This way it'll look/be a bit different than the one I have available right now.

3 comments:

  1. So cute :)

    http://callmemisslilsusie.blogspot.pt/

    With love
    Miss Lil'Susie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much detail. I love the colours and the mickey and minnie... oh ... and the smiley faces. Just divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...