Jan 5, 2015

Goals for 2015!

Since it felt like I made way too many goals for myself last year, I think this year I'll just pick a handful of goals that I really want to accomplish. This way I can focus more on whats important instead of trying to spread myself thin by trying to do it all.
Pay half my loan(s)
I would like to get better at managing my money. Actually. I just want to put most of it on my loan! If I work hard I can have my loans (about) half paid off by the end of the year. It won't be easy but I can do it! I would like to be loan free before I turn 30... and this is totally do able. Just gotta be smart!

A painting a month
I'd like to have a new painting to show every month! I have lots of canvas and paints. No excuses! Even if I don't start a new painting every month, as long as there is something I'm working on, on my painting table at all times.

A roll of film a month
Shoot a roll of film every month. I have a bunch of rolls still left. I even have a few disposable cameras just sitting around. I hardest part of this one will be getting the film developed and not losing it at the store that does the developing. (I've lost 2 rolls of film already there!)

Design my own fabric
Something I've wanted to do for a long time. Make my own fabric. Use that fabric to make zipper pouches, hair bows, headbands... everything. Sew all the things!!

Lose weight
Ugh! I don't know how many times I've re-written this one. One of my goals this year is to actually lose weight. Not 'get active' or 'be more active.' I actually want to lose weight and see changes in my measurements. I won't get too into this because I could write many posts about my struggle with weight loss, weight gain and all that stuff. But I don't think anyone would want to read that. This isn't a fitness blog. It's just my life.
 
There is nothing wrong with the shape and size that I am. There are lots of people who are happy the way they are. And especially now, I feel like a lot of people are sort of... against losing weight. It's all about loving your body. And I do! I do love my body. I just want my body to fit back into my college jeans. I'm getting tired of my shirts feeling tight on me...
 
Over the past couple years (Especially this last year) I've let myself go. I had a little too much fun eating out and enjoying myself. To the point where I'm not totally comfortable in my own skin. So, I'm going to be an adult about it and make changes. No dieting, actually changing the way I eat and live. Anyways that's all I'll say about this one for now.

Wish me luck with my goals this year!!
What are your goals and what do you plan to do to make sure you accomplish them?

3 comments:

  1. all great goals, I'd say! Me and my husband both were debt free before we got married and it was great! Then, when we bought our house we ended up using credit cards for some expenses we didn't expect, so we've been working on getting rid of the credit card debt again, and it can be hard sometimes, but so worth it!
    Good luck:)

    Josie
    www.FineandFeathered.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats how it goes! You pay off the debt and then you have to buy something.. haha

      Delete
  2. Great goals! Especially love the painting a month + designing your own fabric. Good luck reaching your goals this year! :)

    <3 Kelsea | Kels Shark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...