Jan 26, 2015

New blog header!

Check out my updated header + blog layout! I just wanted to make a quick post about the new layout and all that... so I can look back and see what my header(s) used to look like. I actually change my header almost every year but I think this is the first time I've actually taken a screen shot of it.
I know for a week or so the blog was kind of 'under construction' but it's all good now! Not only did I make a cute new header but also new cute links to my social media sites and stuff.

Oh, I also updated my 'about me' page. I actually sat down and just wrote a bunch of stuff. So it's a bit more personal now. Anyways that it.
Let me know if you see any broken links. :]

6 comments:

  1. It looks very happy and colourful! Did you finalise it in Photoshop? x

    www.foundsomepaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So cute and very you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! It looks amazing! I think the r and s are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new header it's pretty cool :)

    http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so amazing! I love how crafty it looks and the 'A' is definitely so you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...