Feb 20, 2015

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood

It's been a while since I've made one of these 'look-my-name-is-in-the-credits-and-that-makes-me-feel-famous-for-a-minute.' And they spelt my name right too! Awesome.

We're wrapping up on season two of Daniel Tiger. I'm pretty sure a few episodes have already aired too. And if you don't know anything about this show... It's okay! Because this is a show for very small kids. I'll be staying with the same studio but going onto a different show (for older audiences) in the next few weeks. Exciting stuff, because I'm ready for a change (of show) but also because this will be the longest I've ever stayed with one studio. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I think I have seen this show when I was hanging out with my little nephew! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...