Feb 23, 2015

Hair appreciation: #1

I keep meaning to take proper pictures of my ever changing hair but I always forget or make up excuses. Well, no more excuses! I just want good quality photos of my hair. So here are some 'nice' pictures of my current hair, which is a mix or orange, pink and red. but with each wash it gets a little more orange.
I took way too many pictures like this! I just think it looks so cool!!
In about a month I plan to change my hair again. Usually I wait about 2 - 3 months before doing my roots and touching up the colour... but I want to try something a little different, we shall see how that turns out. Wish me luck. :]

6 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful! I love when people do colorful, multidimensional looks rather than solid colors. It looks more natural that way, although that sounds like a silly thing to say about bright colors! Haha, you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite colour combos! I often add in a little yellow too. Looks SO good! I love seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color!! Definitely suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude your hair is looking wicked rad! I think this is my favourite colour I've ever seen you have. It looks like its on fire. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...