Apr 13, 2015

Currently

Doing: Taxes and some spring cleaning. Went out to IKEA recently and bought some fun things like a new coffee table (on wheels!) and of course, pillows. 

Eating: Salads... but also pizza.

Thinking about: Niagara Falls Con! It'll be here before I know it. I still got a bunch of new headbands and bows to make before then. I have so much fabric but I also want to get more... 

Watching: 3rd rock from the sun. I didn't watch this show that much when it was originally on air but it is pretty funny!! Also just started (and already finished) re-watching Escaflowne. Love(d) it!
 
Looking forward to: The next couple months. We don't really have any big plans so that means I get some weekends to myself, to do whatever I want. Maybe start a new sewing project or finish that whale painting... Also, I just purchased the DVD set of Gundam Wing and I can't wait to re-watch it. One of my favourites!

Reading: Ms. Marvel and Jem and The Holograms.

Loving: The weather lately. So nice to not be freezing. I'm ready to get rid of these layers.

3 comments:

  1. I just looked up the Niagara Falls Con...holy awesome celebrity line up! hehehe!!!!! So much fun!

    Also... I got the same Jem cover with Aja! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jem and the Holograms!!! Such a blast from the past that I will fully admit that I totally miss :-) Loving your work area - it's so bright and cheery. Mine could use a makeover like this, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you got a lot going on!!
    I watched Escaflowne years ago lol
    I'm excited to work on weekend projects too :)

    http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...