May 6, 2015

Hair appreciation: #3

This was supposed to post yesterday but I screwed up! I bet you're thinking... why is there another hair post about the same colourful hair? Well, it's not the same colourful hair. It's different! I swear, go look! This is my rainbow/multicoloured hair touched up. I didn't put the exact same colours in the same spots. This time around my hair came out less green but a bit more dark. Which isn't a bad thing because hair fades and gets lighter, so whatever. Truth time! I was not in the mood to take pictures that day. But it was really nice and it was the only time I could do it. And I wanted to document my hair...so there's barely any pictures of my face. I really tried to smile and 'look nice' that day but it just wasn't happening.

Okay, this may be a bit random but I feel like sharing... I've been in a weird mood lately and I don't know whats wrong. I feel uninspired and tired all the time. I come home tired and the lay awake in bed most nights. The last few weeks it has gotten so much nicer in Toronto and I'm hating that I'm in a building all day. I take any excuse to go out for a walk. (Captain has been loving the extra long walks, haha) I just wanna be outside and nap forever... but have enough money to live?

Just mentioning this because I see/notice that I've barely posted to my blog last month. (and even just social media in general) Why? Because I haven't been doing anything! Seriously, I go to work and I get home and I work out most nights (watch some Pretty Little Liars) and then I wanna sleep, but can't. I feel like I'm in a weird funk. I keep reminding myself of things coming up, like... the Niagara Con coming up in a month, tattoo appointments and then our big trip to Jamaica for a wedding on October. But even that doesn't always help me...

But I am still here. I am still pretty active on IG and I still check all my favourite blogs. My blog won't die... I mean, good thing I don't make any money off my blog because then I'd feel bad. But I just want to put it out there. When I don't feel like posting, I just don't. I'm sure most people aren't worried haha... Anyways, check out some pretty hair pictures below!
 Back of my hair is very pink and purple.
That lower neck tattoo will get covered up soon! I can't wait!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...