May 18, 2015

Niagara Falls Comic Con + a panel

It's almost time for Niagara Falls Comic Con! This will be our second year selling at this con plus... something kind of exciting... we will be participating in a panel talking about animation. How cool is that?!

We will be in the first row of the Artist alley, second table A14. As usual we will have prints, some paintings, hair bows, headbands and possibly something new... The animation panel will be happening on the Sunday at 11am in room 201. Come say Hi!

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I want to take a few videos during our long weekend at Niagara Falls or If I just want to stick to taking a few pictures. I know...this isn't a real problem, haha. I'll probably do a bit of both.
P.S. You can read about past conventions here. And watch a few convention vlogs here.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...