Jun 12, 2015

Goals for 2015: Update

Well, It's that time of year again. Time to see where I am with my goals for the year. Truthfully I thought I'd be doing a lot better but oh well...
Pay half my loan(s) (So far so good!)
I'm doing it. Some months I can put more towards my loans than others but this is the most I've paid towards my loans in years. Years! So I feel like I'm doing a good job. I'm very, super-duper close to my half way goal. So YAY!

A painting a month (Nope)
Because I was pretty busy for a while and then I got into this weird funk, I have barely painted this year. It makes me sad but I'm not gonna force myself. Instead I'm doing other creative things.

A roll of film a month (Yes)
I've been keeping up with this one, but it takes a while for the rolls to get developed.
Design my own fabric (Yes)
Yes I have. Already got some test fabric too. I'm gonna make things!

Lose weight (So far so good)
Very slow. But it's happening. I am losing weight. Maybe not a shit-ton of weight but I'm on the right track. Truthfully I should have lost a lot more by now but I just love food so much. :'[

How are your goals going?

1 comment:

  1. well it seems like your doing pretty good in most of your areas!!! that's so cool that you fabric made I can't wait to see what you make. I'm trying to get more focused on my shop so that's going slowly but in the right direction :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...