Dec 14, 2015

Draw with Me!



I've been a bit flakey with my blog since summer. I feel like this always happens to me around the summer time though. Like, I've noticed even other blogs aren't posting as much and aren't getting as many comments on their posts. Maybe it's just me but I feel like people are gravitating more towards watching videos instead of reading posts. But maybe that's just me?

Anyways for the handful of people still following my blog, you may have known for a while that I have a YouTube channel. I've posted a few vlogs and whatnot over the last year or so.... But I want to start adding more videos on a somewhat regular basis. I've already added two new videos 'Draw with Me', where... you watch me draw. Anyways go subscribe there if you haven't already and let me know what kind of videos you'd like to see!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...