Dec 22, 2015

Goals for 2015: Recap

Looking at my goals for 2015, I actually didn't accomplish a lot of them. And I'm okay with that. I did a lot of other things this year. Anyways here's how I did for my goals this year...
Pay half my loan(s) (Yes!)
I did it. I'm at the half way mark! WOO!

A painting a month (Nope)
Ha! I did not do this at all. But I've been drawing and painting a lot more now since I did Inktober.

A roll of film a month (Nope)
I think I started out good with this one but then I slowed down a lot near the end of the year. Eh, It happens.

Design my own fabric (Kinda)
I DID design my own fabric I just never purchased any (other than samples) to make anything out of it.

Lose weight (Kinda)
I did lose some weight this year. Not a super-duper amount but I'm on the right track now and I'm feeling better every day.
How did you do on your goals from 2015?

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter if you didn't accomplish the goals, as long as you are happy with how the year went :)
    I feel like I didn't really accomplish the goals that I set either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I think im happy every year.. you know unless something horrible happen. Well I hope your year was good! :D
      can't believe it's almost 2016!

      Delete
  2. I love your galaxy drawings!! I think if you've made progress at a its a win! You always inspire me to make goals and actually do something! I'm excited for this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...